C1 Bookshelf Loudspeaker (Pair)
The C1 bookshelf speaker pair come in a handsome Black Ash finish and features a high gloss black front baffle to compliment the powerful 4in. LF unit and 0.75in. aluminium tweeter. This is a great starter set of speakers for your budding audiophile, or for a small secondary home or office system! Don't miss this deal!
Priced as PAIRS.
* Offer available through August 30th or while supplies last direct from KEF or from your local KEF Dealer
Compact, versatile and potent. The C1 pairs the superbly accurate 19mm (0.75in.) tweeter and ‘tangerine’ waveguide from the latest Q Series with a slot-ported 100mm (4in.) midrange/bass driver. Both sit on a dense two-layer front baffle system to deliver a complex, profoundly realistic and spatially accurate soundscape.
With excellent power handling and a carefully tuned crossover, the C1 delivers a generously full performance that belies its discreet appearance and modest size. The front firing port makes it easy to position and the integrated wall bracket makes wall mounting a simple operation.
• Two-way bass reflex bookshelf loudspeaker
• Drive Units: 19mm (0.75in.) aluminium HF, 100mm (4in.) LF
• It's incredibly easy to secure your C Series satellites (upright or horizontally) to any suitable wall using the keyhole mounting point built into the back of each cabinet.
• Frequency Response: 65Hz - 40kHz, Amplifier requirements: 10-100W • Dimensions: 260 x 150 x 221 mm (10.25 x 5.9 x 8.7 in.), Weight: 7 lbs. each
Write Your Own Review
|Design||Two-way bass reflex|
|Drive Units||19mm (0.75in.) aluminium HF, 100mm (4in.) LF|
|Input Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Amplifier Requirements||10 - 100W|
|Frequency Range||65Hz - 40kHz|
(H x W x D)
|260 x 150 x 221 mm (10.25 x 5.9 x 8.7 in.)|